Tip Top Productions is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy details what personal data we collect from you and how it will be used. It complies with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2016.
What information do we collect from you?
Tip Top Productions collect details including name, address, contact telephone number and email address of customers, members and volunteers. We also keep records of what events you attend and your preferences in terms of marketing. Payment information is also collected in the process of purchasing from us.
For what purpose is data collected?
Tip Top Productions has a lawful basis to collect data: for the performance of a contract (namely where you purchase tickets from us or become a member) and for our legitimate business interests (the marketing of similar events to our customer base).
- Tip Top Productions collect personal details of customers primarily in order to provide them with the services. Personal details are required to deal with your order for tickets, and so that we can contact you in the event that you should be made aware of any changes such as cancellation etc
- We will also use your data to provide you with information on goods and services you may be interested in and tell you about special offers depending on the marketing preferences you specify
- If you are a member or volunteer, we may use your details to contact you regarding members’ and volunteers’ opportunities, AGMs, renewal of your membership, changes to membership rules and benefits, or changes that affect the work carried out by volunteers
- We analyse information about our customers in order to improve our services and marketing activities in the future
- Payment information is used to process card payments for tickets or memberships
Who will my data be shared with and how is it stored?
Details you give to us, or enter online when buying tickets, are stored by www.positickets.co.uk whom provide Tip Top Productions with an online box office service.
We frequently download details from this online system and store them digitally with appropriate security measures in place including password protection and reputable security/antivirus software.
Only authorised and trained personnel have access to the data.
Any paper copies of personal information are stored securely and for no longer than necessary before being destroyed.
Payment details are processed securely by Sagepay or Paypal and are not stored by Tip Top Productions.
We will delete your data from our records if you have not communicated with us, purchased from us or opened marketing materials from us in the last five years.
- You have the right to be clearly informed: This policy clearly outlines how we use your data and is available on our website and in other formats, at your request
- You have the right to request access to the data we store about you and how it has been/ is being used
- You have the right to tell us to amend/ rectify your details where we hold inaccurate details
- You have the right to erasure/ the right to be forgotten: you have the right to have your data erased from our records if there is no lawful basis for us to keep it, or the data is no longer necessary for the purpose which we originally collected or processed it for. We will also ask www.positickets.co.uk to erase your data where necessary
- You have the right to restrict processing of your data: You may alternatively request to ‘supress’ your personal data, meaning you wish to unsubscribe from receiving direct marketing materials
- You have the right to data portability: this allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data held by us for you own purposes across different services
- You have the right to object to us processing your data based on legitimate interests, and the right to object to direct marketing (including profiling). We will discontinue processing your data in this way upon your request